Rice & Spinach Balls
- 2 cups cooked rice (if it's sticky or overcooked rice even better)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- a handful of cooked spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked yam
- 1 mozzarella stick
- Spices of your choice (I used garlic powder, cumin, nutmeg)
- Pure the yam, chop the spinach and mix all ingredients except the mozzarella.
- Cut the stick in 1/2 inch slices and make balls around the cheese.
- Cook at 425F for about 30 mins or until golden & Enjoy!!
- Measurements are estimates since we did them with leftovers. Sorry...